Goddess Filled Scat Twinkie by worship my filthy Ass

plotwinkie

My tummy hurt really bad with a lot of pressure immediately coming home from a Chinese buffet. I could feel that my shit would be runny and loose, so I grabbed a bowl and went into the bathroom to have my ass worshiped. I could feel for sure that my shit would be loose and a wonderful addition to the already yummy creamy center in the middle of a Twinkie. My loose shit squirted out of my ass, and I knew then it would definitely be wonderful to fill spread in the middle.It is time to prepare my filled Twinkies for my hungry toilet slut. I cut the Twinkie open then after taking off my tshirt I rub both halves of the Twinkie under my sweaty armpits. I spread my runny Goddess shit on the twinkies until it’s coated nicely, then I add some of my nasty Birkenstock foot junk that I have collected. Then I sprinkle some of my pubic hair on top. My scat treat is looking very good for my toilet slut, but it needs my Goddess spit to finish it off. Then I put both pieces of the Twinkie together, spreading Goddess shit that is running along the sides of the spongy treat. Worship and Eat all that you are fed by Goddess!