Shitty shoes challenge 2015 by: College Blonde Shit Clips

output_VKq7J2


Richie666 (verified owner review) – January 20, 2015:


Thank you so much for that great video and idea! Really love the story of the shoe shitting challenge :-) Excellent video. You are so sweet when you are on the phone talking about the challenge. Great to watch you taking off your favorite heels and shit into them you lovely brown soft shit. Also enjoyed the part where you slip them back on full of your shit and showed the inside of the pumps afterwards…. hmmmmmm, what a mess :-) I love watching girls shitting into their shoes! Every girl should take part on that challenge ;-) Hope you will do more shoe shitting videos :-)





Today my friend told me about shitty shoes challenge. I decided to do it because I just love different challenges :) It was a amazing to make a big long, light brown shit inside my favourite high heels. Then I will put my feet into those shoes and I felt warm shit on all over my feet…. You can see how much my feet and shoes was dirty… Smell was awful in all room but this view and feeling was amazing :) You should to try do it also :)