Poo Messy Pussy by: Worship MY Filthy Ass!

26





I had been wanting to get totally filthy the last few days. I had been thinking about shitting and getting my pussy all nasty with my shit and it was getting me so worked up. When I finally needed to take a shit, I went to the bathroom naked and layed down on my bathroom floor all excited. I start rubbing my pussy first and I let out my precious Goddess shit. It feels so good shitting it already has me moaning in pleasure. I spread my ass, so you can look right at my asshole as I rub my hands all over my ass. I am so horny now I am all shitty, I want to get my pussy all shitty too! I finger myself and push shit into my pussy getting incredibly filthy! I am having so much fun, I push my shit back out of my pussy to cover and smear my shit….mmmm.. I CUM SO HARD WHEN I’M FILTHY!