Fingering Turds Out My Ass by: LoveRachelle2's Scat~Scapades

output_thhvhi

(verified owner review ) – January 20, 2015:


Once again, GREAT GREAT GREAT video. I absolutely love your descriptions. Just reading them before I’ve EVEN purchased let alone downloaded and watched the clip has me going! You make some of my FAVOURITE scat videos! Keep ‘em Cummin’! ;)

Hey there ;) Bet you wanna watch me take a shit all over the floor, huh? Lots of dirty talk throughout <3 I push and can feel a hard turd swell between my asshole and pussy, which feels SO good that my pussy drips grool like crazy, sliming up my slippery holes ;) My mean little turds love my bum so much they don't wanna come out! I ground hog and tease, winking my shit stinker at you over and over again before fingering my selfish little turdles out of my aching pucker (lots of close ups!) <3 It feels SO good to finger my ass while bearing down. I can feel more poop up inside me, but no matter how much I strain and pee and pump my hole, I can't poop out my hidden treasures from deep within! So mean :') I guess I'll have to show you the rest of my shy turds during my next load, when they have no choice but to surrender