Bagging My Long Thick Turds by: LoveRachelle2's Scat~Scapades

output_iMUtFa


Oh my god, you have no idea how hard I’m ground hogging right now… I don’t even think I’m gonna be able to make it to the bathroom! ;) I zip out of my jacket and pull up my shirt and bra, revealing my tits and showing you my poop-filled booty as I peel off my white lace thong and wink my asshole, showing you the poop just peeking against the inside of my hole! You can actually hear my poop squishing against the inside of my poop shoot, sounds so slick and nasty ;)


I grab a bag and fill it with my thick, yummy smelling shit and piss right in your face, then wipe my filthy hole and then seal the bag and smoosh the contents, showing them off for you while bouncing my bubble butt. Doesn’t my scat soup just look delicious? ;)