The Nastier the better ~ Shit In Pantyhose by Kinky Nasty Lola's Store

shitinpantyhose


You like my shit my love? today I want to show you how I did a dirty nasty shit in my pantyhose. After I fill my pantyhose with poo I take off my pantyhose for you to clean all the shit off my ass with your tongue….whoops sorry baby for farting in your mouth. Some shit is still stuck inside my ass so I push my anal beads in there and shit my dirty beads out for you. After this I smear shit all over my pussy for you. I can still feel some shit inside my ass so I finger, fist and gape my ass and I empty my ass into your mouth.
Baby you are very naughty, I find some shit on the floor which you did not eat. Now I have to punish you so I push back all this shit back inside my ass and shit it back out for you. Open wide baby eat my farts and all my shit.