Worship ASS & Eat Twinkie by worship my filthy Ass

twinkie

My tummy hurt really bad with a lot of pressure immediately coming home from a Chinese buffet. I could feel that my shit would be runny and loose, so I grabbed a bowl and went into the bathroom to have my ass worshiped. I could feel for sure that my shit would be loose and a wonderful addition to the already yummy creamy center in the middle of a Twinkie. My loose shit squirted out of my ass, and I knew then it would definitely be wonderful to fill spread in the middle. I stood up and put on a very old worn out gstring to wipe up my wet dirty shit from my ass. Once my ass was cleaned up, It is time to prepare my filled Twinkies for my hungry toilet slut. I cut the Twinkie open then evenly spreading my shit on each side then put together to make a much richer Goddess filled Twinkie. Just my powerful, addicting Goddess shit spread to add to make this a more pleasing to my hungry toilet servant.